Reason to love F Mondays, the cute little café on Brixton Hill:
1. It’s a stone’s throw from my house – result! Just on the right as you walk up Brixton Hill, less than ten minutes from the tube station.
2. The coffee is really good – definitely the best coffee in Brixton, if not south of the river! F Mondays serves Alchemy coffee, which is roasted in South London.
3. They serve almond milk! I don’t tend to drink soy milk or dairy, and hardly anywhere serves almond, so this is a big plus.
4. The food – oh my! The salted caramel brownies are fantastic – really gooey and marbled through with salty sweetness. There are always plenty of gluten free options too – including a gluten and sugar free millionaire shortbread which I like to tell myself is a totally guilt-free treat… There’s also porridge and toasties.
5. The staff are unbelievably friendly – just what you want from a neighbourhood caff.
6. The interior is cute – the floor-to-ceiling glass frontage means it’s flooded with light, and all the furnishings are simple and clean-lined too, with cute little cacti and water carafes on each table.
7. They have WiFi, and plug sockets, making it an ideal out-of-office working spot – which is great news off the back of point number 1 🙂
8. Non-coffee drinkers will love the exclusive hot chocolate that’s been developed with Amelia Rope – white & sea salt, dark mandarin and pale rose are all on the hot chocolate menu!
9. How can you not love a place with a name like F Mondays?!
112 Brixton Hill, Brixton, London, SW2 1AH