Reason to love F Mondays, the cute little café on Brixton Hill:
1. It’s a stone’s throw from my house – result! Just on the right as you walk up Brixton Hill, less than ten minutes from the tube station.
2. The coffee is really good – definitely the best coffee in Brixton, if not south of the river! F Mondays serves Alchemy coffee, which is roasted in South London.
4. The food – oh my! The salted caramel brownies are fantastic – really gooey and marbled through with salty sweetness. There are always plenty of gluten free options too – including a gluten and sugar free millionaire shortbread which I like to tell myself is a totally guilt-free treat… There’s also porridge and toasties.
6. The interior is cute – the floor-to-ceiling glass frontage means it’s flooded with light, and all the furnishings are simple and clean-lined too, with cute little cacti and water carafes on each table.
8. Non-coffee drinkers will love the exclusive hot chocolate that’s been developed with Amelia Rope – white & sea salt, dark mandarin and pale rose are all on the hot chocolate menu!